New Family Portal
Shalom, Hausner families!
Welcome to our community. We hope the info below will assist with your transition for the 21-22 academic year.
We're here to help in any way. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
- We're registered for 21-22, now what?
- How do I ensure I receive important communications from Hausner?
- What do you anticipate the COVID-19 policies being?
- Will I be able to walk my child to class on the first day of school?
- What are the school hours?
- Whom do we contact if we are dropping off late or picking up early?
- What about early care and after care?
- Where can I find next year's calendar?
- What does a typical school day look like?
- What supplies does my child need?
- Do I need to pack lunch?
- Do you have any summer reading suggestions?
- What if I still have questions?
Please note: Hausner follows the state requirements for immunizations. Please check with your doctor to make sure your child is on schedule. If you have any questions please contact our Front Desk team at email@example.com