Tuition & Assistance
K–4th Grade: $38,900
5th Grade–8th Grade: $42,400
Tuition at Hausner covers the full cost of Hausner’s daily program, including classes, books, lunch and snacks, materials, and field trips. Additional fees for after-school programs and overnight trips are not included in the tuition.
Choosing to give your child the gift of Jewish Day School is a significant commitment for your family. At Hausner, we are committed to providing your student with an exceptional education, and we are equally committed to making our school affordable. Our affordability programs ensure that students from a wide range of socioeconomic backgrounds can attend Hausner. Tuition assistance and affordability programs have no impact on admission decisions.
We have a variety of tools and programs to help you with your tuition decisions. Please review the programs below.
Tuition Assistance FAQ
- How does my family apply for tuition assistance?
- Does applying for tuition assistance have any impact on the admissions process?
- Will I qualify for tuition assistance?
- Do tuition assistance awards cover program fees as well as tuition?
- Should I complete multiple applications if I have more than one child applying for tuition assistance?
- What is FACTS? How does the tuition assistance committee determine an award?
- If parents are divorced or separated, who fills out the financial aid application?
- Will my family have to repay the tuition assistance?
- If my family qualifies to receive tuition assistance this year, will we receive the same award the next year?
- My family has recently relocated from abroad. What does this mean for my FACTS application?
Questions? Contact us at:
Ready To Start Your Journey?
Gideon Hausner Jewish Day School is a beneficiary of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund.