Tuition & Assistance
K–5th Grade: $35,270
6th Grade–8th Grade: $38,436
Tuition covers the full cost of Hausner’s daily program, including classes, books, lunch and snacks, materials, and field trips. Additional fees for after-school programs and overnight trips are not included in the tuition.
Choosing to give your child the gift of Jewish day school is a significant commitment for your family. At Hausner we are committed to providing your student with an exceptional education. We are equally as committed to making Hausner affordable for families who demonstrate financial need.
Hausner uses FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment to conduct the confidential process of applying for Tuition Assistance. The School appoints a Tuition Assistance Committee to review financial aid applications and to make financial aid award decisions. The Committee balances the financial need of the families with the financial health of the school.
- Does applying for tuition assistance have any impact on the admissions process?
- Will I qualify for tuition assistance?
- Do tuition assistance awards cover program fees as well as tuition?
- Should I complete multiple applications if I have more than one child applying for tuition assistance?
- What is FACTS? How does the tuition assistance committee determine an award?
- Will my family have to repay the tuition assistance?
- My family has recently relocated from abroad. What does this mean for my FACTS application?
Applying for Tuition Assistance
Step 1: Submit an application through FACTS.
Step 2: *Upload your 2021 tax forms:
1) W2 form
2) 1040 Federal Tax Return including all supporting documents.
Step 3: *Upload the last pay stubs of 2021 from all applicants.
*All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf or jpeg format. You can find more information on supporting documentation HERE.
All questions about the application and application process should be directed to a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866.441.4637. For any personal concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition assistance awards will be given with admission acceptance decisions for new families, or at time of re-enrollment for current students.
Ready To Start Your Journey?
Gideon Hausner Jewish Day School is a beneficiary of the Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund.