There are a number of ways to donate money to support Israel. We encourage you to explore the following organizations:
- Brothers and Sisters for Israel (the largest civilian aid organization currently operating in Israel) to provide humanitarian support, meals, clothing, evacuation for those in war zones, accommodation for the displaced, and nationwide logistics centers.
- Jewish Community Federation and Endowment Fund's 2023 Israel Emergency Fund to support victims of terror and help rebuild damaged infrastructure
- IsraAID Emergency Fund to provide psychosocial support, stress relief activities and relief supplies for victims of the attacks in the south of Israel
- J-Ventures Israel Emergency Fund to support critical needs in Israel and bridge the urgent gap until the government and large organizations get involved
- NATAL - This organization provides critical support for trauma and PTSD
If you are seeking resources for your family, or information regarding how to talk to your children about antisemitism and violence, please see these resources:
- Jewish Family and Children's Services also offers counseling and support through their Bay Area Critical Helpline: (415) 449-3700.
- JFCS's Center for Children and Youth also offers expert counseling, guidance for parents, and emotional support, including a guide on how to talk to children of all ages about antisemitism, violence, and other difficult topics.
Please reach out to our team at email@example.com if you have suggestions or need additional resources.